§ 1 Scope and contractors
- The present General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts that are concluded between you, as customer, and us, as the operator of the online store www.leggybuddy.ch/shop (hereinafter " seller "). As part of the checkout process, you accept the terms and conditions which are in force at the time of placing the order. All verbal and telephone arrangements have to be confirmed in writing in order to be binding. The requirement of written form is also satisfied if a statement is included in an e -mail.
- Operator of the online shop www.leggybuddy.ch (hereinafter "leggybuddy® Online Shop ") and your contractual partner is:
6300 Zug, Switzerland
- Our product range in our online shop is aimed exclusively at Non-commercial parties (hereinafter the "Customer ").
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
- Our presentation of goods in our online store is not a binding sale offer. The offer to conclude a purchase contract is solicited by you as the customer by clicking on the button "Buy Now” after completely filling the order page.
- You remain bound by your order for 1 week. The contract is binding when we accept your order within this period in accordance with Section 3.
After submitting your order you will receive an automated e-mail confirming the receipt of the order (order confirmation). The order confirmation is only for your information, informing you that we have received your order.
- A contract only materializes and becomes a valid contract if we confirm the acceptance of the contract. Valid for the acceptance of the contract by us is if we send you an invoice, confirm by e -mail that the goods leave our warehouse (shipment confirmation) or, finally, at the latest by delivering the goods.
- The contract is binding only on those products that are listed explicitly in our invoice, order acknowledgment or shipment confirmation. From the respective document, the scope of services is lined out or can be concluded.
- By the above provisions, your right of cancellation (see § 6) remains unaffected.
- The language of the final contract is German. The data stored by us serve as proof of the conclusion of the contract and the transaction.
- Furthermore, you have the possibility to print your order and the data entered during the order process. If you have an account, you can view your order details by entering your personal login information in your client area (MY ACCOUNT).
§ 3 Prices and shipping costs
- The prices referred to in our online store are indicated in Swiss Francs (CHF) including VAT and are applicable only on the date of the confirmation of order sent by the Customer. On an indicative basis, the prices on the site also appear in Euro and Britisch pound, but the price to be paid is in CHF and is systematically indicated in a clear way before the confirmation of the order.
- All prices are plus any applicable shipping costs. Duties and taxes may be charged to the buyers from abroad and vary by country. These additional costs are the sole responsibility of the customer and should be payed by the customer.
§ 4 Payment and Retention of Title
- Payment of the purchase price can be made either in advance, by invoice, by credit card (VISA or MasterCard ), PostFinance Card or via electronic payment service (PayPal), if provided on the website and available.
- For advance payment, we will provide our bank details in the order confirmation. We ask you to transfer the invoiced amount within 14 days on this bank account.
- The delivered goods shall remain the property of DESIGNEERS GmbH until the customer has met all payment obligations, including, as applicable all cost related to these goods and interest. We are entitled to reclaim the goods upon failure of the above.
- A delivery obligation on our part only exists after completion of full payment. If full payment is not made within a maximum of 30 days after acceptance of the contract, we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract.
- As a customer, you are not entitled to pledge the reserved goods before change of ownership or by way of security. You may dispose of the reserved goods only as part of the proper course of business. In the event of resale, you transfer to your customer all our claims, then arising against your customers in full as security for our claim. If a third party claims access to the reserved goods or the claims assigned to us you will notify us and third party immediately of our rights.
§ 5 Delivery and Transfer of Risk
- We deliver to addresses in Switzerland, EU and selected countries Worldwide.
- The shipping costs are set out in § 3.
- The goods are shipped from our warehouse in Zurich for Swiss customers and from Puchheim, Germany for all other coutries. Those cities are also the place of performance.
- If we do not have all products ordered in stock, we are entitled to make partial deliveries.
- Our obligation is for sending of products. This obligation is satisfied with the delivery to the shipping provider.
- The delivery times indicated in the online shop or our confirmation of order pursuant to § 2 para 2 are calculated from the date of our order confirmation, with payment by bank transfer, but not before crediting of the invoice amount to our account.
§ 6 Revocation rights
- You have the right to return the goods during 14 calendar days (from the invoice date). Please send us your cancellation within 14 days of receipt of the goods (crucial is the timely dispatch). Please send the revocation back to us within 14 days . We will refund the payment once we have received the goods. The return costs are carried by you. We reserve the right to deduct compensation for possible damage or excessive wear and tear from the amount to be refunded.
- The revocation must be sent to:
6300 Zug, Switzerland
- Please note that we cannot grant any right of withdrawal for food. We are keen to avoid that returned food comes back into the circulation.
- In order to ensure a fast and flawless processing of returned goods, we ask you, if possible, to complete the return slip with the return package to settle and attach the shipping label on the package. Please send the returns to the following address:
6300 Zug, Switzerland
If you cannot find your return paperwork, please contact our customer service. Please note that this is not a necessary condition for the effective exercise of the right.
- You as a customer have to carry the cost of returning goods, as long as the delivered goods correspond to ordered goods. We reserve the right to deduct compensation for possible damage or excessive wear of product (including the original packaging) from the amount to be refunded.
- If duly returned we will reimburse the total price paid by a refund to your card account or PayPal account, after examining the goods. If you have paid by credit card, the refund will be made to the account you specified.
§ 7 Examination and notification, liability for defects
- You are obliged to check the delivered products as soon as it is practicable in the usual course of business, and of any defects immediately notified to our Customer Service at email@example.com
If you do not do this, the products shall be deemed approved. The license shall be valid in any case as having been made, if the customer has not filed a written complaint within 14 days of delivery.
- Defects as implied in the preceding paragraph that were not visible when properly tested should be notified with our customer service center immediately after the discovery by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , otherwise the ordered products shall also be assumed to be approved.
- We will comply with the guarantee by correcting deficiencies. This is done at our discretion either through remedy, namely, by correcting the defect (rectification) or delivery of a non-defective item (replacement). Replaced products become the property of the seller.
- If subsequent performance fails, the customer is entitled to cancel the contract. This does not apply in the case of minor defects. There is no right of the customer to reduce the contract price. This disclaimer extends to all claims that compete with the warranty rights, be they those of contract (Art. 97 et seq ) , tort (Art. 41 et seq.) , avoidance of the contract due to mistake (Art. 23 ff OR.) etc.
- Guarantees according to the law are not provided by DESIGNEERS GmbH. Advertising, public statements and recommendations of the manufacturer shall not mean a contractual warranty of the quality of the goods.
- We as the seller assume no liability for the descriptions of products by third parties, including customers in the context of the online shop, resp. our social media presences published customer reviews.
§ 8 Liability
All cases of breach of contract and the relevant legal consequences as well as all claims of the customer, irrespective on which ground they are based, are exhaustively covered by these terms and conditions. In no case whatsoever shall the customer's claims for compensation for damage not be for the product itself. A liability claim that exceeds the value of the order is ruled out.
The exclusion of liability pursuant to the foregoing Section 1 shall not apply to unlawful intent (intent) or gross negligence.
The ordered products may only be used for the agreed use. For other use application, a written consent must be obtained in advance.
The products on offer in our shop confirm to Swiss legislation in force and applicable to norms in Switzerland.
Leggybuddy online shop cannot be held responsible in the event of non-observance of legislation in the country where the product is delivered. It is up to the Customer to check with the local authorities on the possibility of importing or using the products which he wishes to order.
leggybuddy® Online Shop can not be held responsible for inconvenience and losses relating to the use of the Internet, in particular a breakdown in the service, the presence of computer viruses or external intrusions and more generally all cases defined by the courts as outside our control or committed by third parties.
§ 9 Data
§ 10 Severability clause, Subject to Change
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or incomplete or if the fulfillment should be impossible, so the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The contracting parties undertake to replace the invalid provision by a valid provision that comes after the content of the original intent and pursued economic purpose.
Any changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions shall be in a form which allows the detection of text, such as particular fax and e-mail. This also applies to an amendment of the written form requirement. Once the customer takes up after changing services of the seller, he agrees to the new terms and conditions to be implied. The respective binding version of the GTC is seen and can be printed out under http://www.leggybuddy.ch/terms_and_conditions.
Other contractual terms of the customer, including also those which declare to the customer the acceptance of the contract, are not part of the contract. They only have validity if and insofar as they have been explicitly, and in written form, accepted by the seller.
§ 11 Intellectual Property
All contents (texts, comments, works, illustrations, images, videos, graphics, sounds… including underlying technologies used) posted on this site is reserved under copyright and intellectual property rights for the whole world. For this reason only private use is authorized, subject to different provisions which may be even more restrictive. Any other use may constitute pirating and be sanctioned by the law covering intellectual property, except in the case of preliminary authorization byleggybuddy Online Shop.
Any person owning a Website wishing to place on his site a direct link to the www.leggybuddy.ch site must request authorization from leggybuddy Online Store and DESIGNEERS GmbH. An authorization given by leggybuddy® Online Shop/DESIGNEERS GmbH will not constitute an implicit agreement of affiliation and will not be in any case given on a permanent basis. By simple request from DESIGNEERS GmbH, this link has to be removed.
§ 12 Applicable Law
It applies exclusively Swiss Law to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods of 11 April 1980 Convention.
Any dispute regarding the existence, interpretation, execution or breach of the contract agreement between leggybuddy® Online Shop and the customer, even in the case of several defendants, is subject, if there is no amicable agreement, the courts in Zug, Switzerland.
leggybuddy® Online Shop
DESIGNEERS GmbH, www.leggybuddy.com